Pages

Thursday 13 October 2011

Makes you wonder, eh?

Was forced to go to London on work recently. Having not been up in the town for a few years, it was with some trepidation that I smacked the off button on the alarm at 5:30, in time to get the 8:00am train from, the ever charming, Temple Meads station.

Moaning about public transport aside (but really, how much do I have to pay for a ticket on the "not run by tards" service?), it all went, well, it went OK. OK if you discount the taxi driver who when asked "Can you take me to Paddington" said "Yeah Mate, I'll just do a U turn" and then promptly drove off. Tosser. Hopefully he won't read this blog.

Long and inactive travel by public transport aroused my attention to a new and disturbing problem. What the hell to do for one and a half hours when you can't, legally at least, play with yourself? A bit of poking about led me here. A neatly packaged collection of atheist Vs monotheist debates. Some really good meaty debates that can largely be downloaded onto your device for free.
Get cracking on listening to that lot, as my next post will be based on some of what's in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment