Pages

Wednesday 12 January 2011

The teenage years...

So school was really good. Left at 16 and went to 6th form college. Did I already mention that I'm not academic? Left with pretty poor results. How bad? Well, you can spell END with them.
I did leave full of self confidence. And with no virginity. Yay. 
Decided against going to university. Messed around setting up my own business. Learned a lot of useful skills doing that and would recommend it to anyone.

When I was 19 I went clubbing with my mate Sam in Bristol and pulled in a night club. Six months later I moved to Bristol. Been here ever since. Worked in IT all my life. I've worked with councils, banks, my Brother. Now happily providing IT support working with an IT network support company. I'm lucky, I've never been unemployed.

I play tennis. I cook. I read books and try to write books. I write songs. I ponce around with friends getting drunk. I wake up feeling like a bear sneaked up on me and did poopoo in my mouth and then hit me on the head with a frying pan.

I massively, hugely, intensely, forgivingly and very very optimistically enjoy life. My glass ain't just half full, it's overflowing.Tomorrow the first proper blog post. Excited?

No comments:

Post a Comment